RE: stains

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: stains
From: "Catchpole, Pat" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:15:14 -0000
Youngsters (and older folk) on the list take note.  I have been living with
my wife 7 years (married for 4).  On the first weekend she moved in I loaded
the washer with her white undies and (quite innocently) my black jeans.
Result, she got mad for a while but I have never been asked to load the
washer since...

More time to spend in the garage :-)

Nissan Technical Centre Europe Limited.
Registered in England Number 2228415 Registered Office Cranfield Technology
Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0DB
Telephone : +44 (1234) 75 5555

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for
the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and ensure that
all copies of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are deleted.

Any views or opinions represented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Nissan or its affiliate companies.

Although this e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses, Nissan will not be liable for any losses as a result of any
viruses being passed on.