RE: Mind if I join the fun?

To: Marc Anger <marcanger@mac.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mind if I join the fun?
From: parrotthead01@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 06:30:36 -0500
Welcome to the club.  I have a 1980 Spit that is in running and showing
condition, so I may be able to help with some of the later model specifics.
I'm glad to see some more of the "rubber bumper" Spits are being restored.

BTW, I have to ask.  Does your software tells you how to be politically
correct?