Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: MOT failure

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: MOT failure
From: colin wake <thescrapman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 11:13:10 +0100 (BST)
must be something in the air (rain probably!!) got my
recently aquired mk2 through its MOT thursday.

anyone know any history of it?? It is currently
registered BRE632D, but has also worn TBF399D and LIB
772. the pictures I got with it show a full length
fibreglass fastback (Lenham?) fitted, and is bright
red.

colin

 --- "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk> wrote: > Got
my MOT today as well...