Re: First painting lesson

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: Re: First painting lesson
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:57:12 -0400
Dear Chris,
my God, are you ever home? I hope your poor wife is with you when you're away.
Did you know that Andre and I are friends? Andre lives in Ottawa, I live just
outside of the city. We both belong to the same Triumph Club, and both of our
spouses are friends also.
Happy birthday Chris. How many????? I'll be 54 on the 22nd. of June, also an
antique.
Liv