RE: First painting lesson

To: "'Livia I. Haasper'" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: First painting lesson
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:44:22 +0200
Hi Liv

I'm basically only home on Saturdays and Sundays . During the week I'm
mostly out and about in rural South Africa . Some weeks I get lucky and
spend a day in the office and a night at home . Unfortunately my wife has a
full time job as well , so we see very little of eachother . Mind you , I
won't get tired of her . So it's a good thing she can't accompany me :-)

Thanks Liv . 33 today ( 11 June ) , but all this travelling makes me feel 93
:-)

Kind regards . I'm going home now ........ :-)

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O