RE: Back on the road again...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Back on the road again...
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:21:14 -0700
The connection on my car at the o/d had come off. PO said it needed a new
cable.  Just had to tighten on the elbow joint.  Found this out when the car
was over the pit getting the front end aligned and I was having a quick look.
Little awkward to get to under the car to fix. You may find that it may have
just vibrated loose. So if it's OK on the speedo check the other end.

Alan