Big Thanks to Bill McDevitt

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Thanks to Bill McDevitt
From: "Chris Sharp" <chrislsharp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:58:51 -0700
Hey Spit Fans!

I want to publicly thank Bill McDevitt for helping me out.  Several weeks
(or was it months.... time flys so fast these days....) I'd posted that I
needed a speedometer drive gear for my Spitfire.  Kinda unique in that it
was an early car with what had been identified as a Herold tranny.  Joe
Curry dug through his stash but had no luck.  Bill was going through his
stash, saw a couple of gears, remembered me, and sent me an e-mail.

Long story short, it fit perfectly.  Bill, your my hero!

Chris & Stella who will be back on the road w/ a working speedometer soon!