RE: Spitfire parts

To: "'Dan Canaan'" <flinters@picarefy.com>, griffco
Subject: RE: Spitfire parts
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:14:55 -0700
That explains why Huw hasn't answered!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Canaan [mailto:flinters@picarefy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 2:59 PM
To: griffco; spitfires@autox.team.net

At 08:43 AM 9/3/02 -0600, griffco wrote:
>Somebody, somebody please rescue Huw's parts!  I'm going out of the country
>for 2 months or I'd bring my pickup and trailer right to his door and take
>them away.
>
>Its amazing how many little bits one needs when doing a complete
>restoration, and this sounds too good to let go to the recyclers.
>
>Save the Spitfire!

Huw's email access is a bit limited as the machine that he uses took a dive
just after he posted the information so he's not able to answer your emails
currently.  But don't worry, the parts are being saved and the tub may have
a new home as well.  More information as it becomes available.

-Vegaman Dan