Seat belt anchor locations?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat belt anchor locations?
From: Jamin aka theshaggye <theshaggye@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
I recently purchased a '68 MK3 sans seatbelts, I
purchased the inertia reel type from VB and have found
myself with questions.  I know that there is an anchor
point on each wheel well and one on either side of the
parking brake, but I have failed to locate the third
point.  I believe that it should be either on the
verticle portion behind each door or on the floor pan.
The floor pans have been replaced, so I think that may
be the place to drill the hole and add the anchor.

Where should the thirs anchor actually be located?

Since it looks like I'll have to drill our another
anchor, how should I decide where to put it?

Are there any other things to think about in regards
to locating the seatbelt?
 Thanks,
Jamin