Vitesse Value??

To: <hupshall@triumphcars.com>, <Stevecstrain@aol.com>
Subject: Vitesse Value??
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:23:53 -0500
Steve, Without seeing your car, it's very difficult to set a price. There
are so many
variables involved in setting a price, condition, mileage, number of owners,
modifications
and many more items to be considered!!
The Vitesse is a great LBC, I have a good friend that owns one and he thinks
nothing
of driving it from coast to coast with excellent luck.
I recently sold my 1964 MK1 Spitfire for $ 10,500, however I completely
restored it
9 years ago and it still looked very good. It always helps to find a buyer
that really
wants your car and is willing to pay your price!!??
The Vitesse is a semi-rare car and hard to find anymore, if yours is in
decent shape
you should expect more than the offer made. You could make a counter offer
and
if they really want it they will meet your price!!
Good luck, Bill McDevitt

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Bill McDevitt.vcf]