Everyone has owned a Spitfire.

To: List Spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Everyone has owned a Spitfire.
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:45:06 -0500
Tonight while at my wife's office party.
I was talking to the director of her division in the federal government,
somehow we got on the topic of my GT6 restoration. He says yes I know what a
GT6 is my wife owns a red 1970 Spitfire which has not run in the past 5-7
years. They bought the car back 1977, but a few years ago it develop a bad
electrical problem. I pull out the Ottawa Valley Triumph Club business card
wrote down my email address and said a Spitfire that9s not running my god we
must deal with this. Turns out on the street he lives on there is also
another white spit and a blue TR6.

All the time my poor wife is shaking her head.
Like I said everyone has owned a Triumph one time or another in their life.

:)

A.
--
"Triumph's pick their owners."