CD PLayer

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: CD PLayer
From: D H <scuba_wi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:28:11 -0800 (PST)
I have a 73 Spitfire and I'm thinking about putting a
cd player in it.  Has anyone on the list done this and
what changes had to be made?  Did it slide right in
the existing hole or did you have to do any cutting?
I read that someone who put in a powerful stereo
system replaced the alternator with a new more
powerful one.  Is this needed?  Also, if you
haveinstalled a cd player what brand did you install?

I have an original am/fm stereo radio.  At least I
think it's orignal.  It's a Clarion, push button am/fm
stereo radio.  If anyone on the list wants it you can
have it for free.  I could send it and if you liked it
you could send me the cost of postage.  I'd rather
give it to someone who could use it than throw it
away.  I'm in Wisconsin.

It's a push button type.  It works, not the greatest
but it does work.  I thought if someone was doing a
restoration and wanted an original they could have it.

You can email me if interetsed.  I could take some
digital pics and send them if you wanted.

Thanks

Dan Hunt

=====
"Only two things that are infinite:the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not so sure about the universe."---Albert Einstein