Spit for sale

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit for sale
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:47:19 -0400
Hello everyone,
just some information on a Spit for sale in Ottawa, that came across my desk
this morning. I have no interest in the sale, don't know the owner personally,
but was asked to forward this.
In case anyone is interested, please contact the seller, not me, as I don't
know anything about this car.

For Sale:
Red 1976 Spitfire 1500. Car is in very good condition, both body and
mechanicals. New tires last year. Very nice mag wheels. Runs well. Some
service records.
Appraised in 1995 by Leideckers at between $4,800 and $5,200. It's my
daughter's car. She wants a motorcycle instead? Asking price? How does
Canadian $4,500 sound?
E-mail: kochco@magma.ca
ph: Please ask for Karl at  613-731-2645. Please leave a message if we cannot
get to the phone right

Cheers
Liv