Re: Wiring Questing for O/D Tranny

To: Mike Chmura <m.chmura@umassp.edu>
Subject: Re: Wiring Questing for O/D Tranny
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:45:11 -0600
Mike I have some old original pictures of my setup which shows most of
the wires at http://myweb.cableone.net/ralemen/spitfire/spitfire.html
and if you select the pictures you'll get a big one.
I think they you can see where most of the wires and colours go.

Also the gear knob top prises off from the back of the plastic part.
slot for a screwdriver and then the knob itself comes off by unscrewing
the chrome ring thingy below with a spanner to loosen the knob and then
the knob unscrews if I recall.

Also I seem to remember that the wires to the switch were small spade
connectors that simply pulled off the switch which is mounted on the
black plastic bit.

Hope that helps.

Alan