RE: Spitfire trailer hitch (UK tow bar) question

To: "'bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net'"
Subject: RE: Spitfire trailer hitch (UK tow bar) question
From: Rick Gregory <Rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:22:22 -0600
I have a .jpg graphic of a spitfire hitch I downloaded from (somewhere?) at
home - if you can wait until this evening I will email it to you - it sounds
like what you have is fairly similar - this image I would send you has
instructions for building & bolting the hitch on, so I think it would be of
some use.

Sorry I can't be of more help at the moment.

Rick Gregory
'74 Triumph Spitfire FM15447UO
'69 Austin Healey Sprite HAN9U81988G
Great Falls, Montana