Re: stuck oil pan drain plug

To: <Stardust8409@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stuck oil pan drain plug
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 01:04:15 -0400
Stuck?? ...trying to remove it by hand with a wrench?
I regularly expect to loosen my drain plugs with foot
pressure on the wrench. I loosen them before I jack it
up to clear the drain pan. wrench in place, lay on the
ground and push on the wrench with my foot.
Works every time..

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com