Re: James - a RED one!

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: James - a RED one!
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:26:44 -0400
James Spit,
this is it, this is the one. It's your birthday present!!!!!!!!!!! People,
I'm giving away secrets here, but my young friend James is going to be 21 on
Wednesday. Yes, 21 big, long, successful years..............I don't even
remember being this young.
James, I hope I get those pictures soon because I can't wait to see this
car.
I hope you make the smart move buying a car with a decent body and a good
paint job, as I know mechanically, you'll be able to modify what ever you
want to do with this car.
Good luck
Cheers Liv