Re: James - a RED one!

To: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: James - a RED one!
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 00:39:34 +0100 (BST)
Still in one piece eh? Of course it is!

I still managed to get it home safely to its palace (listers, you should
see this place, the Spit has its own room, with it's own calendar! -
obvious for oil changes and such like) despite driving on the wrong side
of the road, and changing gear with the wrong hand. Especially having to
contend with the "diagonal throw" gearbox (just made up that term...
sounds good) - all at once... simultaneously...

Anyway... when are you going to get that GT6 finished? huh? huh? :)
Haven't heard anything about it in a while... (that means... a couple of
days) - your English test driver is anxious to have a go... you know... to
make sure its all proper British... only we really know about these
things... and I'd hate for you to have got something wrong... Fire Fly got
the stamp of approval last year, but I shall have to test it again this
year, Im afraid... just to make sure its still proper... I know there have
been a few mod's - including the outrageous exhaust - if any other listers
would like this test... I'd be only too happy to oblige...

I know you and Wilf could get this car finished in double quick time...
we're all waiting on another Haasper masterpiece... no pressure or
anything :)

Test Driver Extraordinare*,

James

Missing his Spit....

*I have no qualifications to back this up, nor detailed knowledge of
thousands of vehicles... I just know whats fun... :)