Re: weather NO LBC CONTENT

To: "Kevin Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, "Fred Thomas"
Subject: Re: weather NO LBC CONTENT
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:36:44 -0400
Wow, wow, wow,
somebody hold me back, I got to reply..............Man, Kevin, I'm not
surprised you're still single.
Ok here's a hint. You do the lawn, you pack a picnic, you take the lady out
in style. You'll be in her good book for the rest of the year.
Trust me, I know.....

Second:  "Happy birthday" to John Zissler, I'm not giving out numbers [see,
how nice I can be if I try]...............His B-day is Saturday.

Lastly, and this is a big one...............I'm spilling the beans.....but I
don't care, as this has to be shared. I'm so happy for James Carruthers. His
little brother just wrote an e-mail to me , letting me know that James is on
his way home from Dorset, England, driving a Spit, an 69 Mk3, red.
I now have serious competition.....hmmmm.... I just knew, I should have
never let him drive the "Fly", he wanted the identical car!!! ...:-)

No doubt, you'll hear all the news later on. Congrats James, you got your
belated birthday present after all.

Cheers
Liv
the end.