Re: For the Brits-TSSC International

To: "Scott D Kohl" <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For the Brits-TSSC International
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 10:09:26 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott D Kohl <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>

> This is serve notice that my wife and I will be attending the Triumph
> Sports Six Club International meet at Stafford on 12/13 July.  Any of you
> chaps (and ladies) that will be there, I would be chuffed to meet you.  I
> imagine I will be spending an inordinate amount of time (money?) at the
> autojumble stalls, as well as taking wads of pics of cars, and I'll be
> hanging out with Lancashire area, seeing as I'm an 'honourary member'.
> I'll see y'all there!

Hi Scott,
    Having been at every TSSC International since 1990, this year should be no
exception. Last year was my first year trading there and I will be taking along
the tradestand once more. We will be sited amongst the outdoor trade stands and
autojumble, please drop by and say hello - we have a large banner with
"Rarebits4classics" so you can't miss us.
    Be prepared for some strange sights at the Saturday night party as many
areas will be in fancy dress. The International really is an excellent event -
plenty of nice cars and a great deal of fun involved,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics