Pinch and a punch...

To: SpitList <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pinch and a punch...
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:05:39 +0100
...it's the first day of the month...

And my ever growing list of things to *fix*, sorry I mean *correct*, is
growing...

It currently stands like this:

Fuel guage - seems to work backwards - but even then doesnt make any sense
Fuel sender thingy - leaking
Rev counter - cable needs to bought and attached
Temperature gauge - seems to just go all the way to hot - on startup
Gearbox oil - feels way too stiff - like its full of engine oil or something
Stereo - work out all the connections and install the old one from the 1500
Centre console - make holes and bolt down
Driver's door lock - adjust so the door doesnt rattle and attach the
locking mechanism to the key mechanism
Boot lock - ignition key doesnt work - buy new lock?
Driver seat - secure left side properly - and figure out if mine are the
adjusting sort... feels a bit laid back at the moment - i prefer being a
bit more upright
Seat belt mounting point - figure out another way of doing this as the
belt goes across my stromach - not too comfy and I wouldnt like to know
what happens if I was rear ended again...

This morning I bled the clutch and that seems to have solved the
problems I was having - but I was wearing my big stomping shoes which
made it easier anyway - have to try with my usual foot wear in a minute...

ttfn,

James

1969 Signal Red Spit