Re: Am I missing something here?

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Am I missing something here?
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 06:24:38 -0400
I've had some customers pay what I thought were wildly high prices for
some of my items on e-bay.  Perhaps they knew something I didn't, or
perhaps they just really wanted it.  But in any case, I'm not about to
deny them the ability to pay as much as they want to for an item of
mine.

It's starting to look better for selling Triumph stuff on bay.  Prices
have been very low and flat for some time now, but they are picking up
finally.  That's good, since I'm about out of Fiat stuff to sell. :)

>> Yeah, you're missing out on getting screwed, blued and tattooed by
an
>> unscrupulous vendor.  $30 for a stock valve cover gasket??

>If the people that want to pay more than
>the catalogue price for an item wish to do so then that's up to them.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.