RE: Am I missing something here?

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, JohnZissler@aol.com, ken.stjohn@hexcel.com,
Subject: RE: Am I missing something here?
From: ken.stjohn@hexcel.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:25:22 -0700
I think there is truth in both.  First - you need to be knowledgeable if
your boing to bid (or go to a pawn shop, thrift store, etc.)  You need to
know what something is worth.

But yes, I just bought a gasket a week or so ago.  $3.95!  Now if only I
could find a good deal on those little rubber cones for the bonnet (I'm
joking!!!!).

Ken