Spitfire Window Regulators

To: "Spitfires Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Window Regulators
From: "Chris & Kelly Sharp" <4sharps@lvcm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:03:01 -0700
Well, I've added one more part to the list of things to fix.  All four of
the plastic guide blocks on my window regulators are broken.  They're only
39 years old, so I doubt age has anything to do with it....

I haven't seen a source for this part or, for that matter, the window
regulator other than used and I suspect the guide blocks on them will be
broken or well on their way as well.  Anyone out there know of someplace
that has these?  Conversley, is there any interest in having a batch
fabricated?

Cheers

Chris
64Spitfire4  BFC26375L