RE: Spitfire Window Regulators

To: "'Chris & Kelly Sharp'" <4sharps@lvcm.com>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire Window Regulators
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:32:35 +0100
Chris,

I assume you are talking about the plastic blocks that are either end of the
U-shaped rail that the bottom of the glass slots into?  I think these are
available new, at least from Rimmers
www.rimmerbros.co.uk/cgi-bin/rimmer.bat?spitfire/body#Drop%20Glass%20-%20Cha
nnels%20&%20Seals%20(Mk1,%20Mk2,%20Mk3) , but only as part of the complete
rail/guide assembly.  I wanted to replace this because the guide was badly
rusted at one point - then I found out that they were #66 or so from
Rimmers, so I put the old guide back and decided to live with it!

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.