Need help in Phoenix area (NFC/NSC)

To: list@ferrarilist.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help in Phoenix area (NFC/NSC)
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:43:18 -0400
Hi gang(s),

I have a sister in Scottsdale with an old (early '90's) Subaru Impreza
that's just failed its emissions test.  She's not sure what to do and I'm
wondering if any of you can recommend a *REPUTABLE* (read, won't take, or
even *try* to take, advantage of a young high-school teacher who's not very
mechanically knowledgeable) service place that can help her out.

Alternatively, if there are any *REPUTABLE* (same caveats - this is my
little sister we're talking about and you DON'T want me to have to come out
there now do you??  Worse yet, you don't want my *wife* to have to come out
there!) listers who might be able to lend some advice or assistance??  Yes,
yes, I know, I was just joking - I know that you're all reputable.  :-)

We will appreciate any advice or assistance any of you can offer....

Thanks a lot!

George P.