Re: [triumph_herald] Canley internet order speed

To: art.parker@tel.tdsb.on.ca, heraldlist@northcotts.claranet.co.uk,
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Canley internet order speed
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:34:03 EDT
Is there any way of letting Canley know about the good service they are
providing ?
As with most people, its 'nice' to know your efforts are being appreciated.
Is anyone from Canley 'lurking' around.........

Happy Spitting..................John  (In the UK)

Spitfire MkII in bits. (Others call it restoration)
Spitfire Chassis MkIV (awaiting a spot of welding) I am nearly a collector
!!!!!!!
Spitfire Mk III (for spares)   I 'am' a collector !!!!!!

This email is scanned by AVG Anti-virus protection  (www.grisoft.com)