Hi

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi
From: D H <scuba_wi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
I just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of you.
I'm not new to the list I've been getting just the
digest for a while and decided what the hell I might
as well become an active part of the list.  I have
emailed back and forth with a few of you in the past.

My name is Dan and I live in Wisconsin.  I have a 73
Saphire Blue Spitfire that I bought in 99.  Just had
the body fixed and repainted.  So it looks good even
though it might not always run the greatest.

Today my daughter and I attended the Sussex, Wisconsin
British Car Field Day put on by the Vintage Triumphs
of Wisconsin.  This is the 4th year I've attended.  Of
the 3200 plus cars there were over 20 Spits.  I think
somebody counted 22.  The most so far.  What a great
day!  It was 80 degrees and sunny.  What a way to
spend Fathers Day.

Last month I attended my first NASS gathering in
Champaign, ILL.  What a great time.  It was over 600
miles round trip and the longest I've taken since I
had the car.  We are now trying to develop a SE
Wisconsin wing of the group.

Well that's me and I look forward to exchanging emails
and ideas with all of you.

Dan Hunt

=====
Only two things that are infinite:the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
so sure about the universe.