Spitfires and Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfires and Spitfire
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:50:13 +0100 (BST)
Howdy my Spit obsessed friends,

Firstly, we had a grand day out yesterday, Spitfire Day at Duxford Air
Musuem. Spitfire's of the Merlin and Griffen engined kind. Photo's and
video's here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hj.carruthers/spitfireday/

The great thing about studying Moving Image Design at Uni is that you can
do your work about subjects that you enjoy, and of course, at some point
my car had to feature in a project. Anyway, whilst shootin' some footage
for a video today, staring my Spitfire, I passed Biggin Hill. Right there
by the side of the road is a Spitfire and Hurricane on poles - I had
driven past here before - but had oddly missed them! This time, seeing as
I had a DV camera - I couldn't resist the cheesy photo opportunity:

http://www.pbase.com/image/17904924

I am sure I will make a director's cut available when it's finished - and
the deadline is tomorrow... so it won't take me long... :)

James

69 Signal Red Spit