A sure sign from above!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A sure sign from above!!
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:30:47 -0400
We went over to see how the construction of the new house/garage with a
detached 4 car Tr garage was progressing and lo and behold a sure sign from
the great powers that be (trying to be politically correct ya know). . .as
I looked out of one of the upstairs room windows what do I see parked in
front of the house??  Why its a beautiful red TR6 about 76 vintage.
Surely this is a sign!!  I can say that in the 13 years that I lived in the
old house before we tore it down to make room for the new place I had never
seen a TR parked on the street (except for mine)!!  Didnt see the owner
though and it was gone when we left. (Ooooh ethereal music here )
Its getting exciting now, the place is framed and it actually looks like a
house now!!
Anyway just had to blurt that out  now back to our regular TR programming -