RE: Electric Fuel Pump

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electric Fuel Pump
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:43:17 -0500
I made a bunch of Blank Off plates and offered them to the list a couple of
years ago.  I probably have a few left out in the garage.  You can have one
for free, just pay me for the postage (I think about a $1)  I made them out
of 7g carbon steel and primed the outside.  I know several listers that use
them, some even modified them to relieve crankcase pressure and ran a tube
to a catch bottle.  If there are several of you that want them, I will run
another batch.

Let me know, and I will go searching.

-Bill