It's that time of year!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: It's that time of year!
From: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:15:13 -0700
The Great Race is starting out from Livonia, Michigan. Maybe they will be
coming to a town near YOU! It's a really fun time-and so many gorgeous
cars! Nice people! Check out http://www.greatrace.com . Be sure to look for
car No. 45-a 1957 TR3-green and yellow. That's Team Scrappy! Give them a
big "Hi" and hug from me! Steve and Janet are super people and one of the
best teams around. ( http://www.britishpacific.com and click on "Daily
Special" for all their race news.)

No, I won't be on the race this year-though I will certainly be there in
spirit and they've made me their "Communications Liaison" or something like
that...

Laura G.