Exhaust manifold - welds vs epoxy?

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust manifold - welds vs epoxy?
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:37:59 -0400
My thanks to all that responded to my question about welding the exhaust
manifold.  I appreciate all the great answers.  Unfortuneatly there wasnt a
clear consensus on welding cast iron, so it looks like I will have to weigh
the evidence and make up my own mind.  Boy, I HATE when that happens :-)
It does seem clear that since there have been several unsuccesful past
repairs on my exhaust manifold, it is likely toast and Ill have to go to
Plan B.  Now I just need to figure out what Plan B is. :-)

Thanks again!

Greg Rowe