Centenary Run pix

To: "'2000-register@autox. team. net'" <2000-register@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Centenary Run pix
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:59:27 +0100
Friends,
FWIW, the 'Bolide' on-line newsletter has kindly made the following brief
announcement in its weekly newsletter. Many of you asked for pix and a copy of
the report (no, I haven't forgotten those who asked but have yet to receive)
but 8 of the many pix taken of the event can now be seen at te URL shown
below. Contact me off-list if you see cars you don't recognise.

JonmaC

New Photo gallery - Standard Triumph Centenary Run
---
John Macartney's Standard Triumph Centenary Run drew participants from across
the world to celebrate an historic centenary. Our Photo Gallery, courtesy of
Michael Hargreave Mawson, gives an good impression of the day - and acts as a
preview of the re-run to be held in August

Standard Triumph Centenary Run Photo Gallery
http://www.bolide.co.uk/actions/image.taf?page=stcr2003