Thanks for Phoenix help (Some FC, No SpitC)

To: list@ferrarilist.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for Phoenix help (Some FC, No SpitC)
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:06:47 -0400
Hi lists,

Thanks a lot to the listers who offered advice and assistance for my sister
in Phoenix and her car's smog testing.  I got a phone call from her
yesterday saying her car had passed with flying colors.  She used a product
called (I'm not kidding here...) "Guaranteed To Pass" - just dump this
poison in your gas tank, run the tank through, refill the car (possibly with
more GTP - hey, just noticed the cool acronym) and retest.  In the first
test, her CO number was 17 (max. allowable was 12), after using this product
and retesting, her CO number was 4.5.  So, can anyone describe how this
stuff actually works??

In F-car news, the Scuderia Ferrari of Washington F360GT (s/n F360GT 2036
for you chassis number guys...) finished second in the GT class in the 6
Hours of the Glen at Watkins Glen, NY.  But we still hold the GT class
points lead.

Sorry to you Spit listers for no Spit news.  Maybe after this weekend, when
I'm planning on attacking those SUs (again! ....Still???)

George P.