optical triggers for crane/allison

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: optical triggers for crane/allison
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:36:51 -0700
Does anybody out there have any extra/spare optical triggers for a crane xr700
that they'd be willing to part with?  At the rose cup, when the fan belt
pitched itself off it took the trigger and mount with it, I'm assuming that's
the bang I heard when it spit itself out the bottom of the car. That left me
with 3 wires...as you can imagine they don't trigger so well.  I had one
spare, but it disintegrated itself when the screw backed out and let it beat
itself against the trigger wheel.  I was wondering why it wouldn't trigger.
Upon closer inspection the optical portion was gone and it was only the shell
of a trigger.  Now I'm out of spares...

bueller...bueller...anyone...anyone

Aaron