FS: 1969 Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 1969 Spitfire
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:14:41 +0100

My Spitfire is up for sale... so thought I'd try here first... (yes I
know you probably all have Spitfires already!)

Triumph Spitfire Mk3 - 1969 - Signal Red

Everything is in excellent condition... so I'll list the minor

Front bumper really needs rechroming if you want it to "match" the
paint.... the diff is whining... BUT I have an excellent (SH but only
<1000 miles) unit waiting to be put in... I can do this if you want...

T R I U M P H lettering needs putting on the front of the bonnet... and
the SPITFIRE MK3 badge on the boot lid also...

I have a complete set of Goodridge SS hoses to go with the car also...

Photo's here:

E-mail me if you have any questions etc...

69 Signal Red Spit