Re: urgent help needed on ignition switch

To: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: urgent help needed on ignition switch
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 18:57:01 -0600
Chris, my friend did this on his 74 TR6. It has the same internal parts
as my 76 Spitfire. So I know it can be done on the non-column mounted
switches. Not sure about the later column mounted ones. He just swapped
the back drum shaped part with the wires attached, so the keyed part was
the same. Not sure exactly how, but it was pretty quick to do.

Alan