Re: Need GT6 Mk3 wiring diagram

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Need GT6 Mk3 wiring diagram
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:48:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Actually, O'Malley's diagram answered my question.  The 3 wire mystery harness
is supposed to go to the oil pressure sender but mine has been bodged into a
single wire sender that comes out of the harness in a different place.  I think
can also disable the starter interlock using his diagram.  Thanks for the tip!
Dave