RE: Pin Dropped Out, Help Requested

To: "'sinclair@degenkolb.com'" <sinclair@degenkolb.com>,
Subject: RE: Pin Dropped Out, Help Requested
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:43:44 -0000
I know several people have replaced the pin with a bolt and nut, to avoid it
falling out again.  Whether this can be done without removing the
transmission, I don't know, haven't done it myself, but I suspect you will
at least need to remove the tranny cover.  There certainly shouldn't be any
need to remove the engine, anyway, the tranny can be moved from within the
car, without the need of a hoist or any special equipment.

Richard

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.