Help find Rip a new home.

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Help find Rip a new home.
From: "Bill Gingerich" <wrgingerich@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:08:14 -0600
Greetings, Fellow Listers,

I've decided that Rip Van Spitfire, the long sleeping '73, must find a new
home.  He is probably best described as a restorable parts car.  His rockers
have been replaced, but his tub may be sagging a bit.  His floors have been
patched and are probably usable.  Rear wings are good, and the bonnet is one
of the most solid I've seen.  He has a clean MN title.  Major things that he
is missing include: engine, doors, drivers seat, carpet, dash plywood, and a
couple of marker lamps.  His hood is there, but rough.  I've never looked
closely at his frame, but his chassis rolls, and has 2 zero mileage tires.
He is currently resting near Minneapolis.  Adoption fee is negotiable, and
picking him up will be more difficult after it snows.  I'd like to find him
a good home that won't dismember him further just for the money.  Please
reply off list.  Thanks for your consideration.

BillG

'74 Spit "Lazarus"
'71 GT6 "Dorian"
'73 Spit "Rip"