RE: 1296

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@COX.NET>, "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>,
Subject: RE: 1296
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:23:04 -0500
For the flywheel, an early 1500 flywheel does have the small bolts. Has to
be from a 73 or a 74 1500. This is the flywheel you want to connect a 1296
to a late transmission. When I had my 1296 rebuilt (due to a broken
crankshaft caused by  having the WRONG flywheel) I lucked out because my
spare engine was a 74 with the right flywheel.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spitfire - a veritable primer on mix 'n match Spitfire bits.
www.parkroad.d2g.com/spitfire/htm