RE: swaybars

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: swaybars
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:32:20 -0700
I doubt it will affect the bushings but it will reduce the effectiveness
of the swaybar because it will provide more metal to twist from the
attachment point.

The bushings should be at the very end of the curve and therefore not
actually on the curve itself so will not be affected by the bend.

I don't have anyt experience with the VB bars.

Joe