Re: swaybars

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: swaybars
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:14:54 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I know a few guys who vintage race GT6's.  The swaybar mounts on the frame
tend to get bent or ripped off entirely, which is what happened on the project
car
I am working on now.  One solution would be to drill through the frame itself
and
use long bolts to attach the swaybar directly onto the bottom of the frame.
Dave