Thanks for the help with the horns

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help with the horns
From: "Ron St. John" <rst-john@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:52:21 -0600
You guys are good, I should have sent in a message earlier, you can't
imagine how much time I wasted trying to figure that one out.

In fact, now that you mention it the original coupling had a connecting
wire strap from above the union to below it.  I thought it was some sort
of safety device.

I haven't tried the fix yet as my car is in hibernation here in Chicago
with the battery disconnected.  However, I'm quite sure that is the problem.

Thanks loads for the help, I think I'll try this list first next time.