Calling Paul Tegler

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling Paul Tegler
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:12:54 -0500
I couldn't find a "contact me here" address on your website (and am
currently too lazy to search my e-mail archives....), but figured the
questions I have, others may have also, so here goes.

The Panasports on Whitey - Did you buy them like that or have them done
specially?  I love the polished rim and would like to get a set (someday...)
for my Spit.  What size are they?  Still 13s?

The small driving lights on Big Red - brand?  Model?  How you mounted?
Probably not hard to figure out, but I'd still like to see some photos
(maybe they're already on your site somewhere...) to avoid "reinventing the
wheel", as it were.

Thanks a lot for the great site!

George P.

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up  fast & reliable Internet access with prime