Re: Winding down - Thirteen nearly complete - duh - message

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Winding down - Thirteen nearly complete - duh - message
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:18:25 -0500
Figures.... sent the last one a bit too fast....

As well as needing the column surround I was writing to
inform everyone I have a bunch of parts to unload from
this project.

I have a complete 1147cc engine and 3 syncrho tranny.
A gas tank in good shape complete with filler cap and neck tube
two door complete with glass, a luggage rack, and tons of odds
and ends, including spare carbs, manifolds, early steel wheels.

All this tuff is going cheap VERY cheap. I need the room asap.

Anyone needing parts can contact me off list. I'd rather see
this stuff go to fellow listers rather than strangers via Ebay.  :-)