Re: Three Rail Transmission

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Three Rail Transmission
From: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:45:20 -0800
John... I have siting in the garage in boxes... the complete (well used)
trans.from our 78 number on the trans is FT31220.   The only thing broken
is the 1st rev gear on the laygear cluster. its missing 3 teeth. all is in
pieces. Not sure if this may contain what you want as it is a single rail
system.

If not... if anyone else on the list is interested this stuff is up for
offers just to get it our from under the workbernch.  Includes bell housing
box and selector.

cheers
Marv