Re: still on bearings

To: triumphspitfire74@lycos.com
Subject: Re: still on bearings
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 18:57:53 EST
In a message dated 3/28/2004 5:01:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
triumphspitfire74@lycos.com writes:

Also there is a little washer the machine guy gave me back  with the crank, I
can't remember the name it is long and thick, and came out  the end of the
crank... Anyways he said i might want to replace it, It didn't  look to worn to
me, do I need to replace it? and what is the little bugger  called?

Pilot Bearing for the transmission input shaft...?
Put it on your transmission and see how loose it is...
Clark

74 Spitfire, 71 Stag
"Reality... it's  not what you think"
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
_www.cwnicholls.com_ (http://www.cwnicholls.com/)
fax: 419-844-7564  (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone:  413-243-3433