Re: Vinyl (and other) cleaning

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vinyl (and other) cleaning
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:19:52 -0500
There's a detailers forum I hang out in and pick up interesting tips.  Eagle
AtoZ Wheel Cleaner is remarkable for cleaning stains out of plastic and rubber.
 The sorts of stains that nothing will remove and have been there for years.
I've not tried it on white vinyl, but I have used it on many other light
colored plastics with good results.

Another one that's fascinating, but in a different way is the Mr Clean Eraser.
Another remarkable cleaning product.  We've used it on used kids stuff to sell
and made things look brand new.  Removed crayon stains, indelible markers, etc.
 Again, no white vinyl experience.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>